Our goal is to help everyone in the UK reach financial independence through education.
This is why we want to take time to celebrate and showcase the best media in the UK that helps educate consumers and financial service providers.
|Best Personal Finance Blogger||Dr Nikki Ramskill – The Female Money Doctor|
|Best Personal Finance Book||Selina Flavius – Black Girl Finance|
|Best Personal Finance Journalist||Rachel Mortimer – The Telegraph|
|Best Personal Finance Podcast||Meaningful Money – Pete Matthew|
|Best Personal Finance Social Media||Ruth Taylor @moneysavvymumuk|
|Best Personal Finance Website||Money Saving Expert – moneysavingexpert.com|
|Best Financial Services Blogger||Chris Skinner|
|Best Financial Services Book||Anne Boden – Banking On It: How I Disrupted an Industry|
|Best Financial Services Journalist||Valentina Romei – FT|
|Best Financial Services Podcast||Fintech Insider|
Zero costs to applicants / winners
- No cost to enter
- No need to buy a table
- No sponsors
- You don’t pay for the trophy
- Public judging criteria
- Expert judging panel
- Summary of winner and runners up
- Putting the reader first
- Originality and a fresh point of view
- Clarity of communication
- Making full use of the medium
- Trophy – Not just a badge, a real-world trophy you can display with pride
- Donation on your behalf to our nominated charity https://themoneycharity.org.uk/
- Winners interview with commentary from judges
Awards 2021 FAQs
How do I vote?
Voting starts in November 2021, and you can vote for one nominee in each category.
How do I know if I’ve won?
We’ll let everyone know when voting is completed, once our judges have made their final decision.